Frequently Ask Questions
Q: Could the hair be dyed?
A: Yes. Dying the hair can change the hair pattern stightly because of the chemicals in the dye. We suggest using a semi permanent or a rinse when dying virgin hair.
Q: How many bundles of hair do I need?
A: Depending on the length you can use anywhere from 2 to 3 bundles.
2 Bundles for 10 to 18 inches
3 Bundles for 20 inches and over
Q: If I order today, how long will it take to ship?
A: We will ship goods within 24 hours after payment is approved. This may take up to 3 days after payment is received.
Q: What kinds of hair care products should I use?
A: Use sulfate-free or co-wash shampoo and deep condition regularly. Leave the hair to dry naturally. Do not use direct heat such as a hair dryer, curling iron or flat iron. If you must, please use a heat protectant hair spray. We also suggest using Flexi Rods and/or using a hooded hair dryer. This can be found at your local beauty supply store or at any major department store.
Q: Why does my hair get tangle?
A: Hair can get tangled because it’s too dry, wash with co-wash shampoo and then use a deep conditioner sulfate-free.
Q: How long this hair could last?
A: The hair should last for 1 year with proper care.
Q:How to care your wig?
1. Always comb the hair upwards from the tips to the roots to get rid of knots with a paddle brush or wide tooth comb. The comb is probably better as its less likely to rip out hair from the weft.
2. Wash the hair every 1-2 weeks. Virgin hair is more prone to being greasy than our own so its important to keep it clean. Try using a sulfate-free shampoo or co-wash shampoo (conditioner Shampoo). Be careful not to use this too often as it could dry out the hair.
3. Deep condition the hair between washes and after washing to keep hair soft and healthy. We suggest using a sulfate-free conditioner. Let it soak for an hour before rinsing out with cold water.
4. Try to reduce the amount of heat your hair is exposed to by air drying instead of blow drying. Blow drying will get rid of the 'natural state' look and blow the curls out of place. Instead of using a Curling Wand or a Flat Iron, use Flexi Rods which can be found at a local beatuy supply store or the internet. If you do decide to blowdry, straighten or curl the hair, use a heat Protectant. Such as TRESemme Heat Defence with UV Filter or any other brand.
5. Avoid using greasy or heavy products as it will weigh down the hair. You can use a drop of Organix Moroccan Argan Oil after washing/conditioning and between washes to keep hair shiny, frizz-free and soft.